ECN NBN plans do not include the activation or monthly rental of an associated traditional copper based Voice Service. All ECN NBN plans can be bundled with a complimentary IP voice single line service (rental only included, calls billed at ECN’s standard IPVS Rates).
All pricing is quoted Inc GST.
ECN PowerNET NBN delivers performance internet using the NBN (National Broadband Network). In areas where NBN is not yet available ECN can offer ADSL based products. Please contact ECN Sales Team to confirm if your location can access the NBN Network.
NBN speeds are best effort speeds, speeds achieved on your connection can be dependent on a number of things, including but no limited to:
- Network configuration
- Line quality & distance from the telephone exchange
- Cabling within your premises premises
- Network interference
- Network traffic
- Hardware used at site
ECN reserve the right to shape a service if it exceeds its monthly data allowance. No excess usage charges will be applied at any time. If you exceed your monthly data allowance within one month then for the remainder of that month your download speed will be slowed to 1Mbps.
1GB (Gigabyte) = 1000 MB (Megabyte). Unused usage quota is forfeited at the end each month.
ECN NBN Activation costs are as follows:
- Service Activation on a 24 Month Contract, $0.00
- Service Activation on 12 Month Contract, $50.00
- Service Activation on Month-to-Month Contract, $150.00
- Service Relocation, moving an existing ECN NBN from one site to another on a new 12 Month Contract, $50.00
- Service Relocation, moving an existing ECN NBN from one site to another on a new Month to Month Contract, $150.00
Early Termination Fee:
- Early termination fee, $150.00
How long does NBN Take to connect?
- NBN connection times can vary but as a rough guide we allow 2-4 weeks. This can be longer if there has been bad weather or if the NBN rollout has not been completed in your area.
Does ECN offer Fibre to the Premise (FTTP), Fibre to the Basement (FTTB) and Fibre to the Node (FTTN)?
- Yes, ECN can supply all three methods of NBN connections. If you have more questions about these NBN delivery methods, please check our blog (blog.ecn.net.au).
Can I upgrade my data plan?
- You can upgrade your associated data pack at any time without penalty. Additional data pack charges are:
- Additional 100GB, $20.00 inc GST per month
- Additional 300GB, $40.00 inc GST per month
- Additional 500GB, $60.00 inc GST per month
- You are able to upgrade your data pack for a single month, or for the remainder of your contract. Additional data packs provide you with additional data on top of the base 100GB included with our basic plans.
What happens if I need to cancel or relocate before the end of my contract term?
- If you cancel or relocate your service with contract term you will have to pay an Early Termination Fee of $150.00 + the relocation fee costs.
Please select one of the below options to view the related information: