Microsoft Hosted Exchange Mail
Exchange E-Mail is a managed email service that gives you corporate style Microsoft® Exchange without having to implement your own internal Exchange network. Schedule meetings, compare diaries, manage sales accounts, send emails and book resources from your office, your home or even the beach!
How it works
We run the server and manage the mailboxes at our commercial datacentre and you access them via an ordinary broadband internet connection. You can access your mailbox through Outlook® 2003 software on your desktop or through a web browser from any internet-enabled device. You can even read emails, check your calendar and your contacts without an internet connection!
- Security – firewall security protects against hacker intrusion and new connectivity protocols ensure an always secure connection to your Exchange server from anywhere
- Virus protection & Spam filtering – virus checkers and spam filters scan your mail to protect your business from viral attack and junk-mail bombardments
- Full Licence for Outlook 2003 – ECN provides a full licence with each Exchange Mailbox ordered .
- Daily back-ups – we back-up all your mailbox data daily and can restore lost files quickly and easily.
- Set monthly fee – you pay a set monthly fee per mailbox .No hardware , licensing or management costs
- Free upgrades – we upgrade software versions free of charge so you will always be using the newest release of Exchange and Outlook without the licencing costs and upgrade hassles.
- Large mailboxes – we provide you with generous mailbox storage
Clients using this product also use: